This is the time of year, you think about a vacation trip, or going to camp for the summer.
How about taking a book with you to read when you have a few minutes free to yourself or before going to sleep.
- Reading is fun
- Reading will help you in school
- Reading is entertaining
- Reading is a good way to pass time
- Reading is a good way for you to learn about what interests you
- Reading will help you understand what you read better
- Reading can help you grow your vocabulary
- Reading can help you with your writing
- Reading can help you retain what you read better
- Reading can help build character
Librarians will help you find books on subjects that interest you and are age appropriate for the age of the reader. This means that the librarian will help you pick a book on a subject that younger readers and their parents will be comfortable with you reading and won’t be too many words younger readers won’t understand.
Librarians can be your best friend helping you with books and subjects that interest readers of all ages. As you get older, they can help you learn how to find books for yourself.
You may need to write projects for school, as you get older, the library and the books inside are great for these reports on your own or with the librarians help finding the right book or books you need.
As a person in his 60s is still an avid reader, writer and book reviewer.
Pick up a book and read it, ask your parents to take you to the library, talk with the librarian and find a book on a subject that interests you.